Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 6% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,219 ден (₨51,662) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)