Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14940 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 159% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 103,527 ден (692,949 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)