Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,410 ден (Php53,848) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)