Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.080 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,264 ден ($1,003) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (40 minutes ago)