Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14659 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 52% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,920 ден (395,110 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)