Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 MKD / TWD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,641 ден (27,091 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)