Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.752 MKD / TWD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 82% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 74,773 ден (42,673 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)