Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.220 MKD / DKK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 106% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 84,308 ден (kr10,257) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)