Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.249 MKD / DKK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 104% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,432 ден (kr9,629) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)