Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.615 MKD / SBD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 138% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,857 ден (14,038 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)