Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.123 MKD / BYN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,002 ден (1,154 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)