Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10099 MKD / SYP *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 20,848 ден (206,432 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)