Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.842 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 43% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,828 ден (元6,736) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)