Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00233 MKD / VND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,145 ден (21,517,606 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)