Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 MKD / VND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 32% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,553 ден (19,079,049 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)