Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.661 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 254% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 120,234 ден (8,201 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)