Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,732 ден (€1,117) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)