Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.246 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,933 ден (€1,077) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)