Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.997 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 101,569 ден (16,938 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)