Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.688 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 77% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,665 ден (元8,281) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)