Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 102% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,825 ден (元8,810) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)