Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.369 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,600 ден (€1,395) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)