Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00233 MKD / VND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,815 ден (19,235,970 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)