Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.265 MKD / TND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,391 ден (1,992 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)