Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.833 MKD / TND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,202 ден (2,135 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (35 minutes ago)