Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.425 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 82,253 ден (C$2,035) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)