Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47396 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 291% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 140,795 ден (¥297,057) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)