Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48903 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 302% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 140,753 ден (¥287,819) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)