Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MKD / IRRX *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 15,276 ден (﷼ 11,853,092) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)