Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,088 ден (﷼ 27,994,035) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)