Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00128 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,885 ден (﷼ 30,312,241) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)