Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 37,721 ден (﷼ 30,201,160) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)