Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,575 ден (﷼ 27,399,981) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)