Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48869 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,084 ден (¥153,642) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)