Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,782 ден (₨45,293) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)