Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01399 MKD / UGX
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 7% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,635 ден (2,332,800 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)