Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01405 MKD / UGX
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,463 ден (2,666,390 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (39 minutes ago)