Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43760 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,616 ден (₨83,675) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)