Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,438 ден (52,929 Bs.S.) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)