Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.074 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 78,054 ден ($1,443) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)