Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.956 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,042 ден (R$ 3,872) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)