Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.011 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,561 ден (R$ 3,751) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)