Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.400 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,654 ден (R$ 3,795) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)