Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 30,532 ден (﷼ 27,105,999) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)