Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.931 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,924 ден (24,296 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)