Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.911 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,173 ден (26,252 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)