Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,406 ден (﷼ 26,745,843) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)