Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03323 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,936 ден (1,292,157 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)