Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.026 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 93,411 ден (£1,334) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)