Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.362 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,830 ден (3,887 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)