Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.202 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,416 ден (3,902 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)