Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.246 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,728 ден (€1,204) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)