Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.818 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,529 ден (RM4,098) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (41 minutes ago)