Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25152 MKD / GYD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 85% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,274 ден (279,400 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)