Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,986 ден (Php45,228) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)