Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.342 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,262 ден (3,574 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)