Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.202 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,588 ден (3,703 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)