Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04882 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,529 ден (₩1,239,905) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)