Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.196 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,692 ден (3,614 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)