Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.599 MKD / TND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 26,424 ден (1,283 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)