Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.896 MKD / TND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,314 ден (1,415 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 70,000 (31 minutes ago)