Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.827 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,647 ден (元5,449) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)