Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.156 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,948 ден (元5,756) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)