Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.689 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 93% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,256 ден (€1,155) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)