Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.537 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 91% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 78,405 ден (€1,274) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)