Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.147 MKD / BWP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,440 ден (P9,023) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)