Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.172 MKD / BWP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,338 ден (P8,185) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)