Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.800 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,436 ден (R$ 3,945) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)